Tuesday 7 April 2015

A NIGHT CHANGED MY LIFE.


This is a not a story it’s a reality. A boy names Vikash and a girl names Deepa love each other madly. They belong to different cast. There society never allows them to get married. After a long struggle they are able to convince their parents for their marriage.

Now they are married couple. Vikash keeps himself very busy to give luxurious life style to his wife Deepa. He hardly gets free time for his wife.

One day at night Vikash is trying to sleep. Deepa starts loving Vikash. He gets very annoyed. He starts shouting on Deepa.

Vikash: Don’t disturb me
Deepa: No dear I am not disturbing you. Say me I Love You Once. I will allow you to sleep.
Vikash: Don’t irritate me, I am not going to say anything. Leave me I want to sleep.
Deepa: No you have to say, you don’t think you don’t have time for me. Every time you are busy whenever you come to me you want to sleep only.
Vikash: Ok fine… I don’t Love you. Now let me sleep.
Deepa: No first you hug me then only you sleep. Please dear plz…
Vikash: You want to show that you are superior to me. I have to do whatever you want from me.

He starts slapping Deepa badly .Deepa starts crying. Vikash doesn't care, he just closed his eyes.

Early morning he has to go for a meeting in Mumbai by flight. After reaching the hotel in Mumbai, he opens his bag. There is a letter in his bag.
A letter of his wife Deepa. He opens the letter ………

Dear …
               Sorry for the last night. I do understand you are very busy in your work.  I am    ashamed because of my behaviour .Wish you all the best for your meeting.   Don’t think enough about me .I don’t have any complain .Don’t fill guilt. I love you& take care of yourself.

Your’s only
 Deepa.


After reading the letter tears come out from Vikash’s eyes .He realized what he did last night…


(<a href='http://yourstoryclub.com/'>This content is published at yourstoryclub.com</a>)

No comments:

Post a Comment